2017年09月19日 16-9 Preschool
介绍身体: 姆指, 头儿(动一动), 手儿(open , shut), 脚儿( stamp)
我是中国人/ 英国人/ 美国人
1. 调音量游戏 – 当老师把字卡放低时,小朋友要小声说单字, 但当老师把字卡举高时小朋友放大音量说单字 (这个游戏可让他们对单字更熟练)
2. 配对游戏 – 小朋友先翻开一个字卡,另一个小朋友找出相同的字卡
Song: where are you from?
1. 看人字的影片(包含由来, 笔划,发音)
Warm up: Review the body parts: thumb, head, hand, and foot)
Song: Wriggle your thumb
Activity: 1 2 3 Don’t move
Lesson Where are you from?
Vocabulary: Chinese, English, American
Sentence: I am ______.
1. Volume game –when teacher lowered the flashcard, children said it quietly on the contrary when teacher raised the flashcard children said it loudly (this game is to help them to get familiar with the new words)
2. Matching game – one of the children turned over the card and the other one need to find the same one
Song: Where are you from?
Introduce the classroom rules
Chinese character learning: Ren (people)
1. Watching video about the origin, stroke and sound of the character
2. Use sticker to make the character of Ren